FUNDEX Multifunctional foundation rigs that can be used for a range of drilling and piling techniques in various sizes and with the accompanying accessories. Half a century of knowledge and experience in the field of different foundation techniques lies behind the development of these products.
Reliability and efficiency through innovation
Continuous product innovation, in collaboration with national and international customers, ensures that these machines meet the highest possible quality standards. The design, production and assembly processes all take place in IHC IQIP’s own facilities.
Drilling and piling techniques
FUNDEX multifunctional foundations rigs can be used for several drilling and piling techniques, such as:
· Soil displacement screwpile with lost drilling tip
· Soil displacement screwpile with lost casing
· Cast-in-situ continuous flight auger (CFA) pile
· Cast-in-situ double drilling / cased CFA
· Driven cast-in-situ
Highlights:· drives the rotary head and pile-driving hammer, thanks to the integrated hydraulic system
· complies with the latest emission requirements
· has high stability due to a low centre of gravity
· can be set up quickly and independently even where space is limited
· is fitted with a PLC with extensive diagnostic possibilities
· has a relatively low weight due to the use of high grade steel
· has the big advantage that the cables remain reeved during transport
· is available in a range of standard sizes, including the F2500, F2800, F3500 and F5600 rigs.