The IHC FUNDEX CD20D is the perfect compact foundation machine for making various piles on construction sites with limited space and height.
Besides the compact design the machine is powerful and can be equipped with different rotary heads up to 200kNm. The four outriggers enable it to lift and rotate the undercarriage in the driving direction to avoid damage to the working platform.
CD20D in brief:
- suitable for restricted access sites
- deployable for jobs within buildings
- modular leader set-up enables optimum leader length for every job site
- the machine is available with remote control unit
- optimum view for the operator on the working process
- broad scope of pile techniques including soil displacement and CFA drilling
- one machine can be equipped with a 120kNm, 160kNm and 200kNm rotary head
- rotary head stays on the machine during transport
- four outriggers for stability and to lift the machine
- machine can also be equipped with other tools like a vibratory hammer and hydraulic impact hammer.