The IHC FUNDEX CD30DS is the perfect compact foundation machine to make screw piles with or without grout injection on construction sites with limited space and height.
Thanks to the separate power pack the machine is very compact and easy to transport. The CD30DS is equipped with a rotary head with an impressive torque of 300kNm and a clamping system for casings up to ∅ 457 mm. The onboard hydraulic crane makes the machine fully self-supporting.
- suitable for restricted access sites
- deployable for jobs within buildings
- controllable with one remote control unit
- rake positions forward, backward and sideward possible
- hydraulic driven double reel system between machine and power pack.