The IHC FUNDEX F5600 is the largest machine in the range of IHC FUNDEX multifunctional foundation rigs. The F5600 is used for a variety of drilling and pile-diving methods such as soil displacement drilling, CFA drilling, cast-in-situ and pre-cast pile-driving.
Some key figures of the F5600 multifunctional foundation rig are:
- for drilling and piling
- standard leader length 50 meters (optional 56 meters)
- max. pull-up force 200 tons
- max. pull-down force 50 tons
- max. drilling torque 500kNm
- self-erecting (without extra crane).